Thursday, August 29, 2013

Chengdu, China

This is by far one of my favorite cities in China. We got to spend time with my mom's friend Lhoga from Tibet. This part of China has a lot of Chinese ethnic minorities and the people are very interesting. We ate at Tibetan restaurants and spent time in teahouses in the afternoon.  Lhoga wants to take us to Tibet next year - I can't wait! I got tired of spending time at the hotels so my mom suggested we stay at a hostel which turned out to be an excellent idea.  Lhoga suggested we stay at Molly's Hostel in an area called Little Tibet. We met a lot of people traveling around China and some traveling to Tibet and some to Central Asia. It was fun talking to them and sharing ideas. Another great part was going to the Chinese Opera which i really enjoyed.










Chinese Opera

No comments:

Post a Comment